(who is reading this – most likely just a few close friends and myself) ~
I thought this year would be a good year to start documenting my life
again. I started blogging on Xanga but I got really lazy in 2012 and reading past posts was embarassing so I decided to create this WordPress account for reviews or anything I think is worth posting. Hopefully, this year, I will be more consistent and motivated than previous years, even if it means posting more than one thing one day and nothing for the rest of the week.
Anyway! I have a few things I plan to review soon, including the following in no particular order:
** SORRY in advance for the crap phone quality photos, the horrible table layout and the lack of image cropping – you’ll realise where about I figured how to get my phone to crop photos…
1. Hitachi Hada Crie facial cleanser / massager. (excuse my beast of a laptop in the corner) – Thank you to the awesome boyfriend who picked this up in Hong Kong for me, I would have otherwise purchased it on eBay from a Japanese seller which would have Katakana on the device instead of English~
2. My Beauty Diary Variety Pack (15 face masks + 1 eye mask) – one of which (Q10 Rejuvenating mask) was used as a trial run on the boyfriend – my guinea pig for the Hada Crie ‘refresh’ mask function – so unfortunately that mask was not photographed and will only be briefly reviewed. Again, thank you to the awesome boyfriend who picked this up for me. If I had knew how cheap it was I would have forced you to buy more than one considering you came home with half the maximum load capacity you were allowed on the plane! /shakes fist!
3. Lancôme GÉNIFIQUE EYE LIGHT-PEARL Eye Illuminating Youth Activating Concentrate – 20 mL
4. Lancôme Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector (Wrinkles, Pores, Evenness) – 30 mL
Lancôme Blanc Expert Ultimate Whitening Anti-Spot, Anti Dark Circles Eye Serum – 5 mL sample
Lancôme GÉNIFIQUE Youth Activating Serum – 7 mL sample
DiorSnow UV Shield White Reveal Moisturizing UV Protection – Translucent SPF 50 – Pa+++ – 10 mL sample
5. Shiseido Ultimate Skin Protection Lotion For Face/Body SPF 30+ – 100 mL
6. Shiseido Extra Gentle Cleansing Foam – sample
Shiseido Night Moisture Recharge – sample
Shiseido White Lucent – Anti Dark Circles Eye Cream – 2.5 mL sample
7. Mediheal Placenta Revival, N.M.F Aquaring, I.P.I LightMax and Collagen Impact masks
8. www.candylens.com Coloured Circle Lens (Purchased 2, the red and grey, and received a free orange/brown pair – in a temporary promotion they were having for Christmas I think it was)
I plan on wearing the red pair to AVCON this year.
9. SEACRET Purifying Peeling Milk w/ Apricot Seeds for All Skin Types
SEACRET Milk & Honey Body Lotion
SEACRET Cuticle Oil
SEACRET Buffing Block w/ one year unlimited replacements
SEACRET Nail File
*** Thought I’d add these totally awesome ACUPUNCTURE shoes my totally awesome boyfriend picked up for me while he was in Hong Kong:
They have an internal heel – the secret to adding extra height to us short Asian Females/ Males? I am quite obsessed with these at the moment but still getting used to walking in them!
/Yes I have overused the adjective ‘awesome’ to describe the boyfriend but that’s just what he is. :)
And there are a few Asian products I’ll add onto this list later, but for now, I am going to go nurse my recent 4 x 3rd molar extractions before going to bed.
Would also like to add: I AM NOT SPONSORED! Everything reviewed here was purchased with my own
or my mother’s money – unless otherwise stated.
Always in sleepy and tired mode. /sigh